Wang, In Class Writing #2
a. A peer via text: Hey bro, you really need to get on this texting thing. It is so useful for multiple reasons. Instead of taking the time to call someone for a simple yes or no question, you can simply send a brief text that takes only a few seconds. Talking in class is now possible as you won’t have to worry about your teacher or classmates hearing your conversation. (logos)
b. A professor in a face to face conversation: “Excuse me Sir. I have an idea that I wanted to run past you. There is a new social application called Twitter that I believe will enhance the classroom experience both inside and out of the classroom. This site allows you to post updated information on the web for all of your handpicked followers to read. Think about the opportunities!! Homework that may not have been announced in class can now be viewed by all of your students in a matter of seconds.” (logos)
c. A parent or family member by email: Dear Mom,
I am emailing you to ask you to ignore any ideas about joining the ever popular Facebook. I would be so embarrassed to have you as a friend and having my friends view your life and our family pictures. Please do not join.
Your Son,
Zach
(pathos)
No comments:
Post a Comment