Wednesday, August 24, 2011

In Class Writing #1 Wang


Technology is my communication, and organizational device.  When I wake up, I start my day off by checking my email on the internet.  Once I’ve figured out my schedule for the day, I’ll pull up my computer’s agenda and get organized.  When I have free time from school, I can keep in touch with my family and friends through Facebook on the internet.  I can even talk back and forth with someone using skype.

Technology is a collaboration of organizational devices that make our lives easier.

You can use technology to think for you.  Technology improves the efficiency and speed of writing and reading.

To be digital is to be in computer language.  Any digital form of writing is a computer’s way of conversation.

A digital native is anyone who was born after 1980.  A digital native is experienced in the field of technology.  A digital native is always searching for the next innovation or invention.

A digital immigrant is anyone who was born before 1980.  A digital immigrant is “old-school” in their way of doing things on a daily basis.  A digital immigrant does not utilize 21st century’s technology to make their lives easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment